Baetis Audio Reference X2 Features
The Roon-Ready Reference X2 stands out as our most affordable Reference model. It produces a superior sound to the Revolution and Prodigy servers, with greater detail and soundstage. It has our Reference 75-Ohm BNC and 110 Ohm AES daughterboard with EMI shield, of course. It comes with a 200W linear power supply unit (LPSU) from HD-Plex. All internal power and audio wiring is cryo-treated silver from Revelation Audio Labs. The SOtM USB ports and clock cards are optional extras in case you want it all, such as playing native DSD to your DAC. It is far superior to our original Reference model in every way. It comes in our mid-size case which can accept future upgrades simply. It even has HDMI 2.0 output and can handle 4K video files up to 24 frames per second (covering almost every single Hollywood movie made, ever).
The Reference X2 is available in silver or black, from a local dealer or directly from us if there is no dealer in your area.
Baetis Audio Reference X2 Specs
- Reference AES/EBU and SPDIF (BNC) daughterboard with Cryo-silver cabling and EMI shield. Up to 192 KHz/24-bit
- HDMI 2.0 + HDMI 1.4
- 8 th generation i7 8700 6-core CPU, passively cooled
- 32 GB DDR4 RAM
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in Wifi
- 256 Gb OS drive SSD (With options to add extra internal SSD storage)
- 2x 4TB External USB 3.1 gen1 drives or 1x 8TB for media storage/backup
- Neutrik PowerCon DC power inlet
- External HD-Plex 200W or 400W (optional) PSU with RAL Cryo-silver DC umbilical cord
- CD/DVD/BluRay reading drive
- Option for SOtM internal USB Hub and clock card, with cryo cabling and iFI external power adaptor.
- Windows 10 Pro, stripped down to remove “bloatware”
- dBpoweramp CD ripper
- Runs Roon, Tidal, JRiver Media Center 25 and any other streaming service available on Windows or the internet.